Apply Immigration To Canada Permanent Resident
Canada is one place which is the dream destination for immigrating to many of the people. It is also quite difficult for all to get a job offer without living in Canada from this place. But it is possible to Apply Immigration to Canada permanent resident now. The program of Canadian express entry in the year 2015 was mainly established with this idea in mind, to offer easy and quick pathway for all skilled immigrants that want to move to Canada. The easy process of immigration process also means lot number of competition and this is also where all trouble starts.
Basic requirements to get and to Apply Immigration to Canada permanent resident
- The age of the candidate should fall within boundaries that are set by CIC
- He or she should be proficient in the French or English, mainly both.
- Must have minimum the educational qualifications that are specified by CIC that means holding a degree from the recognized institution of Canada.
- Must be able in proving the necessary funds for settling in the Canada place
- Must have ECA report
- Should have the medical documents from the government for certifying your health.
What you need for qualifying?
For qualifying or to apply Immigration to Canada permanent resident, you must get the ECA known as the educational qualification assessment for validating the qualifications. Give exam of IELTS and must score above minimum requirements for qualifying for this. This test also examines the 4 bands as speaking, listening, writing and reading. You must score around 7 in every band if English is the first language. You should also create the profile of express entry with the IRCC and determine the occupation through NOC. Submit your profile online and calculate the CRS score. Follow all the above methods to get the PR Visa to Canada easily.