How to apply working holiday visa canada process 2019?
Canada is the easiest country to immigrate to which is a given. However, there are different rules that must be followed in the correct manner to obtain the visa. The most preferred visa type has been the working holiday visa and the process is fairly a straightforward one.
Steps to acquire the Canada visa
Following are the steps you should follow to get a smooth passageway in acquiring the visa.
- The first step needs you to go through a questionnaire that takes the basic details of who you are, what your profession is and the type of visa you are looking to obtain. This is basically checking of your eligibility criteria for the application and can be done online.
- Once you are deemed eligible, you will be given a personal reference number and you would need to create a MyCIC account after submitting your profile of IEC. This isn’t chargeable.
- Once your IEC profile is created, make sure that you have filled all the details that are asked for and with complete honesty.
- Based on the information that you have provided, you will be sent an invite to make an application for the work permit. This could take a few days because of the long list of candidates looking to get the same result.
- Make sure that you accept the invite within the deadline of ten days and then go on to apply for the work permit within the time frame of 20 days after acceptance.
- The final step involves submitting of all your documents alongside the biometrics which can be done at the visa centre.
If you adhere to the process, you will get the entry letter hassle-free and you can enter Canada with ease and comfort.