5 Ways You Can Get More CANADA VACATION 2019 While Spending Less
Canada is a beautiful country and has the most exciting places to visit during a getaway. It is full of various cultured people, diverse cities and landscapes. There are rainforests, mountains to trek on, deserts and tundra. The country is so big and has many places from Yukon’s icy tundra to the rocky beaches in north-east of Canada. It takes a few months to get more of Canada with an amazing year-end or vacations. You might wonder what the trip can be expensive and unaffordable. But there are a few tips you can follow mentioned in this post to get more of Canada with less money.
- Couch surfing: Instead of getting expensive accommodations at star hotels and restaurants, you can prefer couch surfing. It is nothing but the finding of hosts who volunteer to offer the tourists free accommodation. It is like a traveler’s world and people tend to help each other who visit their respective countries. They agree to open their homes to unknown strangers, have a healthy relationship and then leave the house after exploring the country. You can see many couch surfers in the cities of Canada. You can stay at these places and avoid paying for restaurants.
- Using sites providing coupons: There are many Canadian sites that offer deals and discounts for food, travel, and other shopping coupons. You can use them and spend fewer amounts on restaurant and hotel bills.
- Engaging in outdoor activities: Both summer and winter in Canada have a bunch of outdoor activities. If you wish to explore the people of Canada, you can participate in these events. In winters you just need rented ski and shoes to take part in skiing activities downhill. During summers, there are many engaging festivals like Heritage days in Edmonton, Caribana in Toronto and Kids days in Vancouver. There are no such entry fees or any other fees. You can also take part in summer activities like biking, hiking, canoeing or kayaking in waters of Canada.
- Food on street meat: Each and every city in Canada has hundreds of shops. These street vendors offer many delicious and cheap veg hot dogs, sausages, and other foods. You can find cheaper lunches not more than 2.50 Canadian dollars.
- Making use of native reserves: If you wish to drive around the country by roads, then you can actually reduce the expenses on fuels. There are native reserves in Canada that offer fuels at very cheaper rates. You will not find any such cheap gas stations anywhere offered in the country. So keep your eyes on these native reserves and travel to more places instead of spending huge money on fuels.
- Using ride-sharing services: Most people of Canada are open to sharing their vehicles. You can check on certain websites and pages. Contact them and travel to places at half prices.
These are some of the top tips you can follow during your trip to Canada. Enjoy the country with less spending on major expenses.